Are you tired of your teeth looking yellow and dull?
Then our in-depth consultation is just what you need!
Our consultation includes:
- A full evaluation to assess the degree and cause of your tooth staining (valued at: $90)
- Intra-oral photos to record your current shade and to show you the base line (valued at: $30)
- Any necessary scripts for x-rays or scans to evaluate your situation further
All this is gap-free or just $50 if you don’t have health insurance
(a saving of $70!).
You absolutely deserve the best teeth whitening service in Brisbane, and we are here to ensure you achieve the best results possible. Click below or call us at (07)32541811 to make your appointment now.
What is in-chair teeth whitening?
In-chair whitening is a non-invasive dental treatment that lifts stains from the pores of teeth and lightens the colour of natural tooth enamel, leading to a change of appearance from stained teeth to whiter, brighter ones.
It is the quickest dental solution for whitening teeth and removing or reducing tooth staining and discolouration. It typically involves the application of product directly onto the teeth and the use of heat, a special light or laser to activate and/or accelerate the whitening agent.
With in-chair whitening, results are typically achieved within one 30-60 minute dental appointment.
When is in-chair teeth whitening used?
In-chair teeth whitening is an ideal solution for people wanting instant results. It is an appropriate treatment for people with wear to the outer tooth layer (enamel) or extrinsic staining on the teeth of a yellow, brown appearance, typically caused by smoking or the consumption of coffee, tea, wine, cola and some foods.
What are the benefits of in-chair teeth whitening?
There are several advantages:
- Dentists typically use whitening products that contain stronger concentrations of hydrogen peroxide compared with off-the-shelf or take-home products and this ensures results within one 30-60 minute dental treatment.
- Dentists apply the whitening agent directly to the stained teeth, therefore the use of mouth trays, such as those provided in take-home and off-the-shelf whitening kits, is unnecessary.
- Dentists supervise the treatment and can control the amount of whitening that occurs.
- Dentists typically use a rubber shield to protect the gums from the whitening product.
- Dentists can better match the types of tooth staining with the best treatments, leading to better results.
- Teeth whitening is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent and the degree of whiteness will vary from individual to individual depending on the condition of the stained teeth and the type of whitening system used.
- Teeth whitening will only work on natural teeth and extrinsic stains.
The initial appointment with our dentist will confirm your suitability for in-chair teeth whitening.
For more information, book a consultation appointment.