Do you want beautiful teeth?
Then our in-depth consultation is just for you!
Our consultation includes:
- A full evaluation to assess your condition (valued at: $90)
- Intra-oral photos to record and show you what is going on (valued at: $30)
- Any necessary scripts for x-rays or scans to gather more information
All this is gap-free or just $50 if you don’t have health insurance
(a saving of $70!).
You absolutely deserve the best service and we are here to ensure you achieve the best results possible. Click below or call us at (07)32541811 to make your appointment now.
At our practice, we offer the highest quality dental veneers, crowns and bridges to give you a smile that is like new again!
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers, also known as ‘porcelain veneers’,’teeth veneers’ or ‘dental porcelain laminates’ are wafer-thin shells made from either porcelain or a resin composite. They are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to improve the appearance of tooth shape, colour, size and alignment.
When are dental veneers used?
Dental veneers can assist in creating a straight, symmetrical white smile and are an ideal solution for people wanting to improve the appearance of:
– Teeth that are stained due to root canal treatment,
– Staining from drugs,
– Excessive fluoride or the presence of large resin fillings.
– Worn down teeth,
– Chipped or broken tooth,
– Misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped teeth,
– Teeth with unsightly gaps between them.
What are the benefits of dental veneers?
Dental veneers offer cosmetic benefits to people wanting to improve the appearance of their teeth.
– provide dynamic colour variation and translucency which mimics the appearance of tooth enamel to create a natural looking smile.
– are made of a biocompatible material that gum tissue usually tolerates well.
– require minimal tooth shaping during the fitting procedure, approximately half a millimetre of enamel from the front of the tooth is removed.
– can be fitted during a painless procedure and often without anaesthetic.
– are stain resistant.
– do not require a separate or special cleaning routine.
– can last up to 15 years, depending on the type of veneer selected and how well the veneers are maintained.
– are often less expensive than other dental solutions for improving the appearance of teeth, such as dental crowns and orthodontic braces.
Veneers are not a good choice for individuals who clench and grind their teeth; have unhealthy, weakened teeth; or have an inadequate amount of existing enamel on the tooth surface. The initial appointment with our dentist will confirm your suitability.
A full coverage dental crown is a way of restoring a badly damaged tooth and it will protect the entire structure of the tooth.
Our dental crowns look and feel like natural teeth. They are durable and strong and designed to last you for many years.
Why would I need a dental crown?
Sometimes a tooth can be damaged to the extent that its strength is compromised, such as:
- when there is a large filling in the tooth it can cause deflection and stress on the remaining tooth structure as the filling expands and contracts due to biting forces.
- if you have had a root canal treatment it may lead to drying of the tooth, causing it to become more brittle, prone to fracture and discolouration.
- when a tooth is broken, chipped, or cracked, you may need a crown to hold it together and prevent further tooth loss.
A crown may also be your best option if we are unable to achieve the look you desire with other methods.
A dental bridge is a way of restoring your smile when a tooth is missing.
We often recommend a bridge for patients who have lost a tooth, leaving a space with teeth on either side.
Our dentists can close this gap by placing dental crowns on the teeth on either side and connecting a false tooth to the crowns.
Benefits of a dental bridge
A dental bridge can:
- close the gap created by missing tooth
- improve your biting function so you can enjoy the foods you love
- prevent neighbouring teeth from moving
- produce a natural-looking result
- give you the confidence that comes with a great-looking smile
- Save you money, when the cost of dental implants is an issue
- Provide you with a better solution, when a removable denture is not desired to replace the missing tooth (teeth)
For more information, book a consultation appointment.