Would you like perfect-looking dental implants?
Then our comprehensive consultation is just for you!
The reason why you are here could be:
1- You have lost a tooth and you want to replace it ASAP.
2- You are concerned about your appearance and you want to be confident again.
3- You are not happy with gaps in your smile and you want to be able to eat food with a mouth full of heathy set of teeth!
No matter what the reason, we are fully focused on helping you with your problems and will try our best to make sure you achieve your desired result.
As honorable patients of Artistic Dental Studio, we would love to offer you the following…
- A gap-free consultation to assess your condition and provide you with the discovered information (valued at: $90)
- Intra-oral photos to visually show you what is going on (valued at: $30)
- Any necessary scripts for x-rays or scans to evaluate your situation further
All this is gap-free or absolutely free if you don’t have health insurance
(a saving of $120!).
You absolutely deserve the best service and we are here to ensure you achieve the best results possible. Click below or call us at (07)32541811 to make your appointment now.
For a limited time, we have an exceptional offer on implant treatments!
Save $1890 on dental implant Bonanza
Enjoy this unprecedented offer which contains:
- A comprehensive consultation to let you know about your options based on our clinical findings and your desires (valued at: $90)
- Insertion, and restoration of your dental implants with extreme precision and quality with minimum discomfort (valued at: $5000)
- A set of home whitening trays and material to provide you with the best teeth shade you always wanted (valued at: $300)
All just for $3500! If you have any questions about this offer, feel free to give us a call or send us a message on Facebook.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are the most advanced dental solution for people wanting to replace their missing tooth or teeth. They are made of biocompatible titanium. We insert the implant surgically so that it fuses with the jawbone. This process is called ‘osseointegration’. Like the roots of natural teeth, they provide a permanent anchor for replacement teeth, including crowns and bridges.
When are dental implants used?
Dental implants can offer an ideal solution for people who have lost one or more teeth. This may be the result of tooth decay or an injury. We recommend implants when they suit the needs and budget of the patient. Candidates for implants should be in good general and oral health and have adequate bone in the jaw to support the implant.
What are the benefits?
Implants provide a number of important cosmetic and functional benefits:
- They are a permanent solution, providing teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- They do not slip, so there is no discomfort or embarrassment.
- You can clean implants along with natural teeth.
- Implants are strong enough to provide a reliable foundation for chewing.
- They prevent bone loss and maintain the jawbone’s shape and density. This ensures the integrity of the facial structure and facial appearance.
- Implants do not compromise the health of surrounding teeth, unlike traditional options such as bridges.
Implants may not be for everyone! If you have brittle or damaged jaw bones or if you have some general health issues, you may find that they are not the best solution for you. You should discuss this with your dentist. Your initial consultation will confirm your suitability.
For more information, book a consultation appointment.